If you are interested in watching the 2022 FIFA World Cup right from the stadium then you need to have a Ticket and a Hayya Card (Fan ID). So, today let’s see how one can apply and get the ticket for FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar. Kindly note that the ticket will be sold in three phases. Know more about the Ticket Sales Phases for the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
The first thing you need to know is that the only exclusive online ticketing sales platform for general fans is the official ticketing website for the 2022 FIFA World Cup i.e. www.fifa.com/tickets. However, during the last-minute sales phase of tickets, one can also buy the tickets over the counters at FVTCs (FIFA Venue Ticket Centres) which are likely to be established in each host city in Qatar.
Tickets obtained from any other sources will not be accepted and will be automatically cancelled and the ticket holder will not be entitled to any compensation on this ground.
Steps of Online Application for purchasing 2022 FIFA World Cup Ticket
- Go to the official website i.e. www.FIFA.com/tickets.
- You need to create an account in the ticketing section of the website if you don’t have one already.
- Select the ticket product(s) among the options to apply for either Individual Match Tickets, Four Stadium Ticket Series, Team Specific Tickets or Accessibility Tickets.
- Select the number of tickets you wish to buy (A maximum of 6 tickets can be bought and 60 for the entire competition through one ticketing account).
- Enter and register the details of the applicant and other guests if more than one ticket is purchased.
- Enter payment details using your preferred mode of payment among the given options.
- Finally, submit your application.
What are the details required of ticket applicants and Guests?
The ticket applicant needs to enter the Title, First Name, Middle Name, Full Surname, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport or ID number, Country of Residence, Home address and delivery address (if both are different), Contact Details and preferred language.